CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

MY STUDIO

Back in January I told you about my garage that I overhauled and turned into my studio. I promised I would post pictures. I have a few of the main part. I have other little stations and working on another main part or work station that I my brother is making for me to put all of my tools I got for my birthday. YES.... I got tools for my birthday and could not be happier. I got my polisher/ grinder, my router tool, torch, and some more gadgets. I was so excited. Anyway, here it is and it may not be a lot but I LOVE IT!!!!!!! I love my space and it is so nice to have my own little place to work. After I get the other work station finished, I'll share that.


2 comments:

Angela said...

It looks nice and cozy! I love getting tools as gifts too. I just love supplies of any sort.

Baroness Bijoutery said...

It looks great...am glad you are so HAPPY with it. There is just something special about your very own space...