CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I GOT THE BOOK!!!!


Yesterday was a bummer day, typical Monday, and it was a bit long. On Mondays after work we go to an alternative school here in the county and tutor some children that have fallen behind in grade levels for many reason and also are at this school for disciplinary reasons. We come in, try and help them and spread our love for God to them. So, Mondays I usually do not get home until later. When I got home, I had a package on the table and it was from Angela... (Pickles on Pizza). When I opened it up, it was THE book! If you follow her blog (AND YOU SHOULD IF YOU DON'T), you know that she has started a book give-away. When she reads the book, she picks a random entry from her blog and sends the book to them along with a book blog. The only catch is that you must do the same if you win it. What a great idea huh? It is going to be interesting to see where it all goes. Well, I was extra surprised because I did not realize that I had even been picked!!!! I read her blog every day that I am on the computer and do not know how I missed it, but it was even better just getting it in the mail. So I will be getting started on it today. Looks like a great book. I have dentist and doctor appointments for the kids so I will get a good jump start on it this afternoon. Keep posted because I will be the next to give this book away in a couple of weeks. I am so excited and thank you ANgela!!! Thank you for the props too!! You are so sweet and one of these days we are going to have to meet.

3 comments:

RaquelGonzalez-Handbagcave said...

I like pickles on pizza too. I am following her. Thanks for the post, that's great to know. What a nice surprise for you!

"Just jen" said...

It was indeed a surprise. Through her site I found your blog and just added yours to mine. Love your stuff and your blog as well!

Bumpkin on a Swing said...

Hi! Thanks for riding the swing with me. Stayed to for a fabulous give away, and next is Rufus.

Love,
The Bumpkin