CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

I am "officially" a business!!!

A while back I blogged about my journey of what I was going to do this year to get my jewelry off the ground. Well, Last week I received my LLC license and my official tax #. I opened my business account at the bank (got an order for a necklace from the lady) and made my first big inventory order. I am so excited. My portfolio is almost done and when I get that, I will have my Etsy shop back up and going. I am so excited. I have lots of stuff to make, but I am on my way! My fingers will be ready to fall off I am sure by the end of next week. I can't wait for everyone to see some of my new stuff I have been working on. By the way, have I told you that I love having my own little studio. Well, I know I have not said it in a couple of days! I love it. Makes it so nice. I am ready to go back to Harbor Freight (my favorite store now) and load up on more tools.
I just wanted to share my exciting news with my fellow bloggers who I enjoy everyday!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! That is wonderful news!!!!!

Baroness Bijoutery said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Baroness Bijoutery said...

Congrats on your business, checking accounts for a business make it so real doesn't it? Oh and wanted to let you know I also tagged you last night in my blog..
sorry about the delected comment, a student came into my office was typing their info in the comment box...oops....

"Just jen" said...

It does make it real and a bit scary... Thanks for all the support from everyone!!

jola said...

Congrats! Looking foward to seeing some of your creations too.

Angela said...

I can't wait to see all of your new stuff!!!

That really reminds me, I need to make new stuff. My creativity is on vacation right now.

Mignon said...

Congrats. That is so exciting!!!!! We just re-commisioned an unused bedroom into the family's new arts and crafts and tv room - so I share mine with hubby and son, but it is already working out so much better for me. My work area is next to the window that looks out over the back yard - lots of sunlight and much more organized. :)

Doodle Bugs said...

YEA for you!!! Thank you for the blog award! It's sitting in my drafts waiting for me to post!!!

Congrats on the big step in your business!!