CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 6, 2009

I GOT A BLOG AWARD!

I have been chosen by Raquel Gonzalez @ http://www.handbagcave.blogspot.com/ as one of her top 5 winners of the Blog Award. This is exciting!!!! I am still trying to get the hang of it all, but loving it so thank you Raquel!!! You need to stop in and check out her blog too!!! She will make you laugh!

Here is how it works:

  • Now that I have been chosen, I must choose 5 bloggers that I feel should receive the Blog award.
  • I must list 10 things about myself that you probably do not know
  • I must post a quote
  • Post most award using a direct link to the person who chose me.

SO here we go:

My 5 blog choices:

  1. http://www.picklesonpizza.blogspot.com/ - My first blog to follow and one of my first followers. She is very committed to her blog and I am always ready to see her next post!!!
  2. http://www.doodlebugspaper.blogspot.com/ - She is an amazing crafter in her art. Her blog is colorful and neat. Any stationary needs, check her out!
  3. http://www.bumpkinonaswing.blogspot.com/ - I just recently started following this blog but it is a very good blog. Plus I love the name!
  4. http://www.baroness-bijoutery.blogspot.com/ - She is a dedicated follower of mine and also a fellow crafter. She has some great links on her blog.
  5. http://www.juicy--pop.blogspot.com/ - This blog is hilarious. You can tell she has great wit about her. Her blog is also very lively!


You need to check these blogs out!!! They definitely bring joy to my day!


10 random things about me (you probably do not know):

  1. My middle name is Ca'rie (CA-REE) and everyone pronounces it Carrie and it used to drive me in sane.
  2. One day I would like to own a Harley of my own, although I have never driven a motorcycle.
  3. I have 8 tattoos and want 1 more.
  4. My "craftiness" comes honestly, my mother is a wonderful dollhouse miniature artisian.
  5. I am from a Spanish descendant and cannot speak a word of it. Shame on me!
  6. I have been writing poetry since I was 9 years old... (very long time)!
  7. I will eat anything but English peas.. YUCK!! :(
  8. I am deathly afraid of a roach.. snakes, spiders and any other bug do not bother me!
  9. My favorite bible verse is .. for with God all things are possible- Mark 10:27
  10. I secretly wish I could have been a professional dancer (not a pole dancer or a ballerina, one in videos)

One of my Favorite Quotes:

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -Gandhi

4 comments:

RaquelGonzalez-Handbagcave said...

Oh I love your post! we are pretty alike, I also wanted to be a professional dancer but whatever! u know?, lol. I'll go and spread the word about our blogs in etsy, lets see if Im lucky enough to not be burried in segs.!

Baroness Bijoutery said...

Thank you for the award...I will post it tomorrow. You are a sweety.....

Juicy Pop! said...

i just got your email....
but its also 4am and just got home from work so i'm going to have to re-read your blog tomorrow to see how these blog awards work.
thanks! :)

Mignon said...

Congrats, that's pretty neat. Love what you've done with your blog lately. :)