CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

KING CAKE * KING CAKE * KING CAKE

One of the blogs I follow is giving away a king cake in celebration of Mardi Gras. If you have not had a king, a genuine king cake, you are in for a treat. I have not had one in forever. THe kids and I were in the grocery store yesterday and they had samples and the kids got some and I told them oh what I would give to have a real one. ANyway... check out her blog and sign up to win the king cake. She has a great blog too!
Bumpkin On A Swing

4 comments:

Angela said...

Love the new look!

Baroness Bijoutery said...

Your new look is great...love the colors.

"Just jen" said...

Thank you both very much!!!

jola said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I've been enjoying reading yours here too this morning. Very nice!
Laura