CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 9, 2009

MY PUPPIES

Wanted to share another part of my daily life... Rascal, Claire, and Sii. These are my three doggies. Rascal is the oldest. He is ten and we got him 2 months after Jayde was born. He is protector! Claire, the oreo blizzard Catahoola, is 3. She is a Katrina rescue dog that we adopted. She is such a sweet and loving 90 lbs. dog. Then there is Sii, could not suit him better because he is the "little" hellian of the three. He is 2 and a full blooded mini winnie dog. He was suppose to be "my" dog, but follows my daughter around and will not have anything to do with me.. I love them all though! THey drive me crazy but can't image life without them.


SO here my doggies:


















Ras, Claire, Sii (can you tell he is spoiled?)


4 comments:

BonTons said...

I love spoiled doggies, great family companions

Angela said...

They look SO sweet. I would love to have 3...but the two I have are so spoiled.

Baroness Bijoutery said...

Now what makes you think Sii looks spoiled? :) I have two cats that rule this house and are spoiled too...it's so hard not to spoil your pets..You have beautiful puppies...

Mignon said...

Love the doggies!!! Our cat crew are nuts, but we love them and it is never dull around here.