CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

PRAYER REQUEST!

I have a very big favor. My best friend's mother has cancer and has not been doing very well lately. SHe is in the hospital now and they just found out that she has some spots on her brain. They are starting radiation today. She is holding her own, but whether you have or have not been through it yourself or with someone you love, you know that it is very hard. She and her family need your prayers right now. My best friend, Jason is her only child and he is also having a hard time. Please pray for Charolette and Jason as well as the rest of the family. Pray to give them the strength and the courage to get through this whatever God's will is for her life. I appreciate it very much!!! These people mean a great deal to me. All of your prayers would mean so much to them and myself too.

I thank you in advance!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I am so sorry to hear about your friend's mother. I will be sure to pray for them.