CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

The latest on the SKUNK saga...

Well today was the very first day I have driven my car since the skunk incident.
Still horrible!!! However, I am sure anyone who saw us this morning, especially any neighbors, probably confirmed that our family is WACKO! It was in the 30's this morning and the kids and I were wrapped up in blanket to our necks, windows down and driving down the road. It was definitely a sight to see. I am sure that someone got a laugh out of it BUT I can assure you that it was neither of the kids nor myself. I parked the car at the send of the parking lot at work and of all days my big boss is standing outside. I knew it for sure at this point it was going to be one of those days!!!! Anyway, after work we went (blanket in tow) from Auto store to auto store looking for some smell stuff that is suppose to work. The reactions I received from all of them, you'd think that seeing a skunk was a rarity... WHATEVER!!! Anyway, found this little bitty bottle of Ozoine spray, which is what I was looking for after all and sprayed it in the car and in the air filter @ the hood. The trip home was not quiet so bad. Maybe in the morning it will be even better. Please say a brief prayer for me that it is... I really need to make a 2 hour trip this weekend and would enjoy it much more if it was better..This truly has been an adventure I am telling you!!! Thank you all for the tips and continue to keep your fingers crossed that the Ozoine stuff is working some magic as we speak now.


Until then....

2 comments:

Angela said...

I watched an episode of Seinfeld today where Jerry had an incident and he couldn't get the smell out of his car. I thought about you while I was watching.

Maybe you could put a few boxes of kitty litter in you car and some Arm and Hammer...it might work.

Mignon said...

Bless your heart. Hope it is getting better by now.

Mignon