CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

A New Day......

Well first of all.. the skunk smell is a bit tolerable. I AM driving the car. I went and got some OZONE stuff and sprayed the bottle in air filter and it is much better. I no longer carry the skunk scent myself so that is good!!!!!



I am getting ready for a busy weekend...



Starts tomorrow. I will be at my daughter's school conducting a science project. Well... I always opted out while I was in school not to do this because I never was a big fan of science and not so good at it either... so what was I thinking signing up to do a Science Project in front of an entire 5th grade class??? It ought to be pretty interesting for sure.... LOL!!!



Saturday I have a baby shower to give that I thought we were going to have to cancel last night because she went into the hospital last night with contractions. They got them stopped and sending her home today so we are in the clear for now!!!



I also have got to get in factory speed with making my jewelry. The new store that I am putting some jewelry in that is in Brookhaven is opening this coming Monday. Not prepared to the point I need to be so it will be a crazy weekend.



My birthday is Sunday, yes lucky me, Super- Bowl Sunday!!! Who could be any luckier, right? That is like having a birthday on Christmas Day. I have to much to do anyway to even remember that it is going to be my birthday.. As long as my mom gets to come home before midnight I think I will be just fine!!!! I miss her terribly! We are going to get together with some very good friends and going to have a Super-Bowl/ Birthday cook-out at my brother and sister-in-laws house so it will be fun!!!! I am grateful that I have people in my life to share it with.



So pray that my head will not spin off and stay attached through the duration of the weekend!!! Most of all pray that I do not blow up my daughter's school. Now that would be bad!!!!!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad the skunk smell is getting better! My weekend is going to be wild as well, but not as busy as yours. I've got to get my booth constructed and installed at Southern Treasures (Brookhaven) and finish up as many items as I can to get them in the booth, price and tag everything... May get hubby enlisted for that... Hope the baby shower and all goes well!
Joanna
knotaway

Baroness Bijoutery said...

I don't envy you your weekend..everything will work out just fine. And yes blowing up your childs school would be a bad thing...of course the kids would like have a few days off I'm sure. Just do what all of us Mothers do...take a deep breath and charge ahead it will all be okay.

Mignon said...

Glad your smell is decreasing. You poor thing! I hope to be able to put a booth in Brookhaven in the months to come. :) In the meantime, I may have to drive down and see how everything is going on the front end. :)

Mignon