CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A beautiful day

The past three days have been probably the saddest days of my life. On my prayer wall I have asked you to pray for Mrs. Robinson, my friend's mother who has been fighting cancer. Easter morning she lost her battle and is resting high on that mountain (as the song played at her funeral said) with our creator. I watched my best friend go through the worst pain of his life and that was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. Although knowing Mrs. Charolette is no longer in the pain she was in her final months and no longer suffering and worrying about leaving her son and family behind, it is very hard to let go. I have known her for a year now and it was and always be considered a great privilege that I did. I have grown to love her like I have known her forever. She will be missed. Today was a beautiful day for her body to be laid to rest. Jason said that to me this morning. I told him that it was and the most beautiful one she's seen in a while. I am glad she is in a better place now. It has really been tough as losing someone is and has been extremely tough watching my best friend go through it. My heart is so very heavy, more than ever I believe. I will just continue to pray and let GOD guide me through it and pray even harder that he comforts Jason and the rest of his family. Without GOD and my faith right, I' m not real sure that I could bare the trials and heartaches that I have had to face this year. Please continue to pray for Jason. Pray that he will find his strength and comfort in God. I thank those that have been praying for him and his family. Her illness has been a long journey and those prayers are what will get you thru it.

No comments: