CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The great views of the Ross Barnett Reservoir

Sometimes there are times that I am really glad that I live around the Reservoir area. Although it is a small pond in comparison to some places in the state, it still makes for some fantastic views. I was putting together a slideshow for my boss and was adding some pics and ran across some pics taken out here that I thought I'd share:
This is the place I want to camp.


Two of the many breath-taking sunsets


I have a view of it from work and some days I just wish I could stay outside and watch the sailboats all day! I love water & the outdoors I guess. It's the direct reflection of God's creation!

2 comments:

Rambling Rachel said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Hope you post on mine when you've released your new line of jewelry! I love handcrafted pieces.

BonTons said...

Lovely shots, I always love a sunset but rarely catch them as life is busy at that time but I'm always awake for the sunrise due to little people waking me up before the sun gets up!