CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 9, 2009

Ok Mom.... I am Back!!!

So I get a phone call from my mother and she tells me she is tired of pulling up my blog and "It's Monday Again" everyday. I told I know that I have been a disgrace to the blogging society for a little bit, but I will make up for it. PROMISE MOM!!!! So I will give a run-down on what's been going on in my world lately.. Have been working on my jewelry, trying to get everything ready for the stores and upcoming shows. OF course there have been a Zillion and 1 interruptions of some sort. Imagine that. Still fighting with Doctors to get my son seen by someone so we can figure what is going on with my little fellow. This has been majorly frustrating!!! I do not understand why you have to beg a doctor to check out someone. I even have insurance. It's crazy, but I have just about had my fill of it... so if you see me on the nose making a ruckus, just smile and say I KNOW THAT CRAZY WOMAN!!! Hopefully it will not come down to that, but hey.. A mom has to do what a mom has to do, right?
This weekend I nursed NOT ONE, BUT TWO root canals I got Friday. What misery.. It hurt even worse when I had to write the check for them. All the pain medicine in the world cannot help take the edge off that pain. Still have another one to do!!!! YUCK!!! I was glad to get them over with however, the yogurt diet was getting very old very quick!!!
I also wanted to mention that I have some info on some great craft shows. I have been getting the apps prepared and submitted. If you would like this info, let me know and I will pass it on.
There is the basics of my life in the past couple of weeks, leaving out a detail or two here and there. I will have to spend the next day or so just catching up on my reading as well.
ONE MORE THING. I am ready to do the book give-away. I won the first book that Pickles on Pizza gave away and promised to pass it on. Took a little longer than expected, but better late than never. I will post those details in the next day or two so be looking for them. It's a great book!
Well.... until next time... and I love you MOM!

4 comments:

Mignon said...

Lol. Well to honest, by the time one maintains a blog, designs jewelry, shoots a photo shoot, uploads, works on a second shop of sorts, makes jewelry for gifts for one person or another (every female in fam. now gets jewelry for presents), updates online public photo albums, touches base with various online social groups, leaves comments on other folks' blogs, works on getting jewelry into shops, replies to the comments left by the folks you left comments for, maybe hopefully sell a thing or two, then whew, no wonder you haven't blogged in awhile and most of us 'work' or in my case, will be shortly, not to mention, our child(ren) expect to be fed, bathed, have clean clothes, have time spent with them, not to mention teach them to read as school cannot do it all, plus take them places for outings, and then grown family members expect attention too. Whew, no wonder my house looks like a hurricane blew threw.

:)

"Just jen" said...

You described it to a "T" and yes I do carry a full time job. Nutty! That is too funny.

Angela said...

Welcome back!!

I can't wait to see the new jewelry. It sounds like you have gotten a lot done though!

Baroness Bijoutery said...

Lord you have been one busy lady...No rest for the wicked they say.
Sometimes you just have to go stand in the middle of a Doctors Desk to get them to listen and do something. And why should a Mother have to beg for her child to be seen...now that is just stupid.

Oh I wanted to let you know that I have given you an Award and no you don't have to do anything to get it. Well you do have to go to my Blog to pick it up and there is only one rule...if you take it you need to pass it on..