CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 16, 2009

Is this Monday over YET?



...and these are the days of Jennifer's land!

It has been a very typical and CRAZY Monday.. I am ready to be done with the day! I would say start it over but that is just taking a chance to have another day like it. The weather is very suitable for this Monday for sure. Woke up late, rushed around and you know what kind of hair day that makes for. So the new "do" is not looking so hot. I'm not a vein person whatsoever so I can get over that. I just had two root canals a little over a week ago and guess what... my other tooth started hurting this weekend and it is so painful, I' am ready to pull the thing myself with tweezers. I put a call into the dentist and still have not heard back from them. In the meantime my lil' bro calls and tells me he is in severe pain I need to come get him. Get to the house and he is INDEED in some major pain. Never seen him like this before, ever... which made me somewhat nervous. Take him to ER and they tell us to wait in waiting room. When we walked in there we realized we probably should have brought a pillow, dinner, and our PJ's and probably breakfast for when we would be still waiting tomorrow morning. He is whaling out because he is in so much pain. Well after being there about an hour, the pain eases up and almost completely ceases. We waited to see if it would come back and you know how the typical male is... "it's gone, lets go". It crossed my mind he may have just passed a kidney stone so I call our regular doctor to see if they can test for that. They can so off the the regular doctor he goes. All this before noon! Can you hear the ulcer forming??? HAHA! Hopefully that is all that is wrong with him and the worst is gone. I am just glad he is ok for the moment and not in such severe pain.

Other than that... life is good. I got a bunch more jewelry done this weekend. Got accepted in a big show coming up which is my first juried show and I am excited about it. So VERY VERY close to getting it all back in the stores which will be a big relief for me. That is about it. Never a dull moment in Jennifer land... Oh! and believe me, it's is own little island. hahahha! Well I wish everyone a good week and until next time....

1 comment:

Angela said...

Hi Jen!

I hope your brother is okay!

I have had a terrible day too...breaking stuff left and right.

I can't wait to see all of the new jewelry. Which show are you doing?