CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 20, 2008

New Line

Good morning to all and I hope that everyone had a great weekend! The later part of last week I got my stuff in to start doing my stamping and oxidizing silver. Last night, I FINALLY got to start working on them. I made my daughter's teacher an pair of earrings that had her initials on them and they turned out so good. Then I made three sets of earrings that I hammered and oxidized and I love them. It is a little time consuming but all worth it in the end result. I am so pleased with these and excited about it. Now that I have my midterm behind me (and we will not discuss that any further) I plan on devoting some time to turn this stuff out and get my ETSY updated. I also have a craft show coming up in Novemeber that I have to start preparing for. I am excited about this stuff. I can't wait to show it to all of you. Going to take some pics in just a bit and I will add it to site.

Well, I just wanted to share my latest excitement. Let me know what you think when I get the pictures added. Feed back is always good.

I hope you all have a great and wonderful day!!!
Until then...

1 comment:

Angela said...

They are great!!! I love them and hammering sounds like a great way to take out your frustrations! Good luck with these!