CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Gossip Hour

Have you ever been just so fed up with gossip and trouble makers? It gets really old quick when you have to deal with this type of behavior daily from grown adults. This is worse than middle school I think!!!! It's very amusing, but can get very frustrating at times. The funny thing is that the ones who like to start it, are like a pot calling the kettle black, "jet" black (if you catch the drift)!


I do not think my pre-teen daughter, who IS a drama-queen has as much drama around her as I do. I think where my frustration comes in is that I cannot for the life of me even remotely comprehend the driving force of these type of people. Why is one so determined to try and cause plain misery for someone else for NO reason, pure hatred? I would love for someone to explain that to me......


Anyway.. that subject now has wasted enough of my attention for the day so I will move on!! Just needed to vent I suppose.. Just puzzles me?!??!!


Until next time.....

1 comment:

Angela said...

I hear ya!!! A couple of months ago, the drama at my work had gotten so bad! I had even started bringing it home with me and it was causing problems between my husband and I. So, I just decided to not let them (the trouble makers) affect me. So, I just stopped bringing it home and started just shrugging it off. At first I had to make an effort not to get involved. Now, they just see that I am not interested, they leave me out of it, and my life has improved. I started to turn my negative feelings into positive energy with my art. Hope things get better!