CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

ETSY 1st SALE

Hello to all and I hope that you all find yourself well. This week has been challenging, both personally and work wise, BUT I am soooo excited, because I had my very first sale on ETSY this week. I sold a pair of earring and they were only for $8.00, but you would have thought I sold $1000.00 worth of stuff judging by my excitement. I called everyone I knew; some that had no idea that I even was selling my jewelry!!! I have been pumped about it all week. I bet I spent 1/2 an hour wrapping it because I wanted it to be perfect!!!

Ok... enough I know and those who sell on ETSY and have had their first sale, know where all the babbling is coming from...

Another note as far as ETSY is concerned. I made some sterling chain necklaces that have a small tag (various one word sayings) and a tiny cross on them. Very simple and very dainty. I put several in the shop that I sale in and they were gone within a week. I have also received orders for 5 more. I decided to make a pair of earrings with the same tags to see how they would do, but then I decided to send them to my first ETSY customer as a "happy". After this week is over with and I can get past all of the work and homework (midterms), I am going to put some on the ETSY site, so don't forget to check them out simplytaylored@etsy.com. They will make great gifts..

Well I am off to get some of my work behind me!

Until then.....
Jen
Simply Taylored

No comments: