CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I am ready to get started...

Well I had another sale on etsy from one of my fellow mississippians. Still very excited. I am dedicating this weekend and next week to get my etsy updated and new things listed. (JUST have to get the midterm :( over with.) I am excited because I just got my stuff in to do the metal stamping finally. I am looking forward to that and have been for some time now. I also am about to venture of in medical clay. This stuff amazes me. This is something my mother and I are about to do together, which makes it even more excited. She makes dollhouse minitures and has an AMAZING talent with clay already, so I am very anxious to get started in both of these endevours. I want this week to be over, or atleast til Friday noon.

I will keep you updated on my progress. I am looking forward to it.

No comments: