CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

New Necklace

1 Corinthians 13:13
(New International Version)


13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.




This was the inspiration of this necklace. I came across this verse (AGAIN) while reading and it really stuck in my head this time. I was working on some jewelry the other night about 1:30am and was thinking about the verse again so I put down what I was working on and this transpired. I love it. Since I have made it on a round disc that I slightly domed and made the word "love" a bit bigger and actually love it even more. I just absolutely love that verse. I gives you something to really believe in this day in time in the "prepatory world" anyway (in my own opinion).




No comments: