CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 26, 2009

IN SEARCH OF THE BEST BEDROOM EVER CREATED....


Well I am still on the search for the perfect bedroom...........I will be moving in December to a little farm house and get the chance to re-do my room. I want it to clean lined, simply, feminine (but not girly), and very warm. I have looked at bedspreads, covers, blankets, comforters until I almost NEVER want to even see another one. I am NOT a picky person by any means whatsoever, but I am having the hardest time finding what it is I want or have pictured in my mind. Well let me back up a minute, I am having a hard time finding what I want in a price range that is not going to kill me especially here at Christmas.





Here is the inspiration for my room though. This is a pic Nathan and I took in New Orleans. I LOVE it! NO has some of the prettiest scenery to me.




The walls are already painted an ivory, beige color and I like it unusually. I want a fern or sage color as main color and accent it with rust colors and a light beige. I have found a million different things in this color, but either crazy high in price or can't get it all to come together.




The second, third and somewhere between the forth and fifth blankets pictured are the colors I was trying to work in...





I want the lightest color to top the bed to keep it open and airy and feminine.



I just know that it is driving me nuts. I need a recommended site that sells bedding at AFFORDABLE prices. These are not expensive it is just that by the time you buy the ones you need, you still have sheets to get, bedskirt and blah blah and it really does not work out. Anyway, any recommendations are welcomed before I drive myself SO crazy and actually I would love one night not to dream about a bedspread! It's not even a big important thing either but it is stuck in my head!

No comments: