CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy Wednesday!






YAY! It's Wednesday and only have two days til Friday! Wednesday has become one of my favorite days because I know I am on the downward slope to reach the weekend from this point forward!



It's going to be a busy Wednesday put definitely looking forward to it. Tonight is paint night! I love painting and doing anything that pertains to home decor. We are painting Nathan's room tonight. He recently bought a house and we have been painting all the rooms. After this one, we have one left.. the big one... the living room. It is amazing how far he has come with it all in the little time that has past. It's been fun though! He may not view it that way, but it has been for me. It has made me want to tackle my own room now. My room has only really ever been a place to sleep and nothing more other than ANOTHER place for my kids to lays something down somewhere. (URG!) I believe that everyone's bedroom should be their own little palace and a great place to relax and get away from the distractions of the world (if it is a palace, you are allowed to pretend that you actually can escape that). BUT... the room has to be created with that coziness feeling and something that feels like you. I found mine..

HOW RELAXING DOES THAT LOOK? HGTV... of course! I may never want to leave it if it did indeed look like that. But being realistic, I have a 80lb. dog that sleeps with me, or really on top of my feet and two kids that are not OCD AT ALL, so it would not work, but you get the idea anyway. Did I mention I love to daydream.... I really would like to re-do it and create a cozy environment suited for me.

Anyway, enough of that.... well actually now this bedroom is all I can see in my head so instead of going on and on about it, I will close this post. Hope everyone enjoys their WEDNESDAY!!!

Until then....

No comments: